Sunday 30 June 2013

Round 14 - Very nice little worm today

Well if I hadn't seen it on TV or more specifically seen it with that little worm on my tablet device I would not  have believed it! Have gotten all three tips today! That worm was being a very nice little worm today, it always went in the right direction today, towards the team I picked! Yesterday it was a nasty worm, very nasty worm, often going in the wrong direction. But not today, the worm was very nice to me today!!

So ended up with six points, better than I thought I would get after yesterday!! But yes them top 3 tipsters gotten equal worse score of six points, well except for the one who picked against the Suns, he got seven points, should have gone with him! Uh well hindsight is good but it doesn't come with a Tardis!!

Now look to the very sorry state of my ranking..... OMG!!!! I still managed to hold onto 7th spot!!! Seems like no one else did much good either, and indeed a few of them forgot about there being a Thursday match so didn't make any picks for Thursday therefore effectively losing a point there. So no one had gotten better than 7 points, so was only one off the best performers, and still out of the top six only on variance. There is now four on 89, then the next six including me on 87! Hmnmmmm interesting spread of points. So now two points between the top 4 and the bottom 6. Sheeze there is hope yet in spite of The Three Weeks.

However there are two more rounds to go within The Three Weeks so won't count my chickens just yet. And there's no Thursday matches next round so no one likely to forget to submit tips. Uhhh the first match is a Maggies match!!!! I hope them aliens let them go and don't send any more hybrid clone teams that are programmed to lose!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment