Thursday 20 June 2013

J-J-Julie!!!! J-J-J-Julie!!!!

Ok I just have to share this..... I know I am crazy but I don't care!!!!.... Every contact with Julie the connection grows deeper and more profound. This morning I was pondering on how I feel about Julie and wondering if I should tell her, then up pops a msg from her, she told me how she felt, and it was exactly how I felt for her!!!! Such synchronicities cannot be faked!! And it is happening more and more on a regular scale.... I'd be thinking of something, I'd hear from her and she'd be saying exactly the same thing. The attraction is mutual!! The connection is deep!! There is no need to "chatting up" each other, we are already there!!! How I feel is how she feels!!!!!

And about The Three Weeks..... this is so different to with Barbara.... cos with Barbara, I had the hots for her but had to chat her up cos she was more hesitant towards me, and it turned out that the "chatting up" phases occured during The Three Weeks, and well as we all know, it turned into an utter catastrophe!!!! Then on the other hand with Sally, she was the one chatting me up, cos I kinda had doubts. But Sally and I met on Tu B'Av the Jewish Valentine, so we were definitely right for each other for this particular season, we were meant for each other, and we enjoyed a wonderful marriage even in spite of her health problems. Nevertheless, I was hesitant at first so she had to chat me up a bit.

But with Julie.... the attraction was there from the very start, and it is entirely mutual.... our relationship is already established, so whatever happens during The Three Weeks I don't think it will affect us long term.

And just for information..... no one else knows about this, only readers of this blog.... My family on this side of the country does not know about this.... may probably spring the surprise on them at the next family gathering, just bring Julie along and see how they react!! They will never expect it!!! No idea whatsoever!! haha!!! They will be in utter shock, almost as much shock as the day I told them I married Sally, well probably more in shock than that!!!!..... I wonder if Debra will remember that song - J-J-J-Julie!!!! haha!!! the next gathering would be Justin's birthday near end of July, well that will probably be a wee bit too soon... but then at the rate things are happening between us, we probably be bloody engaged by then!!!!!! Anyway will see how it pans out..... but right now I cannot imagine life without Julie..........

Just all I know now is..... when there is Julie, nothing else matters.... ooohhhh.... *sigh*.....

I will TRY to concentrate on the football tomorrow.... "try" being the operative word.... oh dear I am so hopeless....... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment