Friday 14 June 2013

Round 12 - So far so good except the variance

Uhhhh I almost forgot this morning's musings, now just the afternoon as I watch that worm heading in the right direction in the 1st term on the Richmond/Adelaide match.....

Well last night it was a good result as far as the tipping goes but not so good on the points variance, mine increased by about 20, not totally catastrophic but any of the other three below me getting 17 or less will see me knocked out of the top six if I assume they pick the same as me. Uh well just have to wait and see what happens....

Anyway... Richmond is my pick, and so far at this early stage it is headed in the right direction. Then we have the Dockers at home to the Lions, and similarly the Dockers should nail that one if they don't take it too easy. It is very cold here today, no rain as per usual, it never rains LOL, but today it is overcast and quite dull therefore very cold, more like Melbourne weather LOL, so them Lions will have to acclimatize LOL.

Last but not least, Bombers against the Suns, and my feeling is if any match is going to bring me undone, this one will be it. I see it as a danger match. Them Suns are capable of pulling off a win as last week proved and they did it well last week. Sooooo..... ummmm..... if not for the proximity of The Three Weeks I'd probably go for the Suns, but I choose to play it safe and stick with the Bombers - I will know in a short while if I was destined to regret this decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment