Saturday 8 June 2013

Round 11 A Perfect Start

uhhh silly me forgot to write my football musings for today's matches..... very scatterbrained.... must be the New Moon, it is New Moon day and I always feel worst, dimwitted, scatterbrained, etc during New Moons.... and also Neptune started its retrograde, I'll explain that on my mid-week musings.... anyway here I am now, better late than never....

Well I am pleased that the Bombers came to the party for me. Not only they won, but the winning margin was 5 points, and I picked 5 points as my nominated variance!! So a perfect start, one point and a points variance increase of zero!!!! Now just have to pick the other 5 matches, and with one involving the Weavils I don't like my chances, cos whether I pick the Weavils or not, they always do the opposite and I lost that point!!!!

Anyway, one match is completed, and the Puddy Cats won as expected although for a little while the Giants were way in front and it looked like an upset was on the way. But Geelong really hit their straps and won as expect.

The 2nd match is in progress, and unless Sydney suddenly get abducted by aliens or they fall through a wormhole and end up in a parallel, they should win as being at 3rd quarter time they are some 93 points ahead of the hapless Crows. So another point for me. 3-0 so far.

The last match, yet to begin, Kangaroos against Gold Coast in Sun's territory. That one is expected to be close, well I think so anyway. Though I pick the Kangaroos the Suns are capable of winning if they play well and a few things goes their way. Nevertheless am hopeful for a Skippy win.



No comments:

Post a Comment