Monday 10 June 2013

Round 11 the Maggies !!

Well the Maggies did win as expected and so I ended up with a better than expected 5-1 result, and thanks to me jagging a zero points variance this round I managed to make it into the top six. The top person stands alone on 74 points, then another on 73, and three more on 72. I am at the top of the pack of 71, enough to get me 6th spot. There are three others below me on 71 but with higher points variances. So I am literally clinging onto that 6th spot. I really need to get a little more established in the top six before The Three Weeks, I have just two rounds to do it in, each consisting of six matches.

Fortunately the Weavils have a bye next round!! haha!! The first match won't be easy to pick, Carlton against the Hawks. I reckon the Bombers/Suns match will be a bit hard to pick also, the Suns are playing so much better.... anyway I won't jump too far ahead at this stage.... but the next two rounds will possibly decide my fate for this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment