Friday 28 June 2013

Round 14 - Two from Two but will the good luck last??

Oh I better get started on today's football musings before I forget and become pre-occupied with J-J-J-J's.... there's no football team in the AFL that begins with J huh.... the G in Geelong sounds like a J, as does Giants.... but that is about it..... *sigh*... anyway.....

Good result last night, so far a perfect start, 2-0 score in my tips as the Swans scores a good win in the end. But will this good luck last, well given I was just going with the top 3 tipsters in the paper who are not Jewish therefore not affected by The Three Weeks.

The Suns and the Crows. Will there be sunshine on my fortunes? Two of the top 3 picked the Suns and well even if it wasn't The Three Weeks I'd probably picked them anyway. Gone are the days when the Suns were considered easy beats and it was a no brainer to tip teams playing against the Suns. They are now more like adolescents of the competition, still have a bit to go yet but they can sure mix it with the big guys, just depends if they can get it altogether on the day. And with Adelaide having to travel all the way to the land of the banana benders, I reckon the Suns can pull off this one. Well lets hope so anyway or there will be another nail in my top-six coffin.

The next match..... Port Power against the..... ohhhhh.... Maggies!!!! Oh yes the Maggies!!!! My other beloveds!! haha!!! My Maggies forever!! The top 3 all went for the Maggies but I would have picked  them anyway. Always pick the Maggies!! That is my saying! You should always pick the Maggies. And so I have done so this round.

Last but not least for this Saturday..... The Puddy Cats and them Dockers. Yeah them Puddy Cats would like to go to where the dockers are, plenty of fish down there..... haha..... The top 3 agrees that the Dockers winning run is fixin to come to an end, the Puddy Cats will have more than them fishes for dinner. Yes the Puddy Cats for me.

Now I can wander off into my dreamlands with my angel from Heaven..... oooohhhhhh...... *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment