Tuesday 25 June 2013

Day 1 of The Three Weeks

Uhhhh didn't take long for things to happen, mainly on the computer front.....

Well it did actually rain last night, that is a good thing. I always feel better when it rains, it has a calming effect on me. It must be the vibrational energies from the water molecules, they vibrate at a certain frequency, and it just calms me. The same effect happens when I am near water, such as a river, lake or ocean. So due to the rain I slept much better last night, a lot less of the anxieties that the nights brings for me, also usually less paranormal activity. Just that it doesn't rain very often in this part of the universe, indeed we are having the driest June on record, and there is no rain in the forecast for the rest of the week.

However things started to happen almost as soon as I get up. I get online to check emails and my accounts etc, and this time I couldn't get onto a lot of them, had access problems across the board. Since this is the first time it happened for as long as I can remember I will attribute it to The Three Weeks and/or Mercury's retrograde.

Then I got to work, and during my breaks I use my tablet via my portable wi-fi device to access my online accounts. I don't use the office computer for several reasons, one being that in case the boss decides to check our history for "unauthorised" online usage, he has done that before, and also that I am not in a private office, I share the space with three other colleagues and they are far too nosey for my liking. So I just use my portable devices instead to get on my sites while at work during the breaks and quiet periods. Then suddenly I was cut off, I could not get online anywhere. At first I thought it was the particular site, but trying other sites yielded the same results. Uhhhh must have used up my gigs allocation!! But I didn't think I had done so yet, I thought I have gigs remaining, and it seemed I had only recently topped up my gigs. And I hadn't been able to set up my Telstra account yet cos I don't yet have an account number, I will have to wait until I get my first bill in my name to get the account number. Probably will get such a bill by next week but I can't wait that long!!!!

So anyway I used my phone to check my transaction history, my phone is on a plan legacy of Sally, so on a different data usage package and had plenty left on that allocation, that I know via the phone app. However this is really weird. I cannot find any record of any Telstra-prepaid transactions for the past six weeks. I use ONLY either of the two credit cards depending on if I have anything left on either of them. I don't use any other methods, I don't get prepaid coupons from any shops, or anything like that, I do everything online!!! But my last record of any Telstra-prepaid payments according to my transaction history as displayed online was 16 May. This is weird on two counts. Firstly the prepaid allocation lasts for only four weeks regardless of whether we use it or not and it is now 25 June, and secondly I could swear black and blue that I had topped it up only more recently!!! And up until today the devices had been working, I was able to get online so obviously I had the data allocations!!! Hmmmmm I think that Mercury is playing tricks on me together with The Three Weeks!!!! Uh well I will just have to assume that I used up my data allocation and will top it up this evening, but without any means to check my data usage I am really in the dark.

Anyway.... other things.... this morning I sent the form away to the hospital giving of my intention to return the loan items that Sally was using. They had sent me the form asking me if I still needed the items! DUH!!!!!! typical govt depts not making sense!! I mean, unless they know something I don't, I really don't think Sally would be using them any more!!! So anyway.... I sent back the form saying.... Nah definitely don't need them anymore!! LOL!!.... and then adding a note that arrangements will need to be made to pick up the chair and it will have to be after 4pm cos that is when I get home from work. I think I will now wait a while to see if I hear back from them.

Anyway here's a song that I play a lot since mother's death, and play even more during The Three Weeks. The lyrics then the vid.....


Hallowed By Thy Name - Cradle of Filth

I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime
Reflecting on my past life, and it doesn't have much time
'Cause at 5 o'clock they take me to The Gallow's Pole
The sands of time for me are running low

When the priest comes to read me the last rites
I take a look through the bars at the last sights
Of a world that has gone very wrong for me

Can it be that there's some sort of error?
Hard to stop the surmounting terror
Is it really the end not some crazy dream?

Somebody please tell me that I'm dreaming
It's not so easy to stop from screaming
But words escape me when I try to speak
Tears they flow but why am I crying?
After all I am not afraid of dying
Don't believe that there never is an end

As the guards march me out to the courtyard
Someone cries from a cell "God be with you"
If there's a God then why has he let me die?

As I walk all my life drifts before me
Though the end is near I'm not sorry
Catch my soul it's willing to fly away

Mark my words believe my soul lives on
Don't worry now that I have gone
I've gone beyond to see the truth

When you know that your time is close at hand
Maybe then you'll begin to understand
Life down there is just a strange illusion.

Oh, hallowed be thy name
Oh, hallowed be thy name





No comments:

Post a Comment