Friday 28 June 2013

Round 14 - Them Bombers in my Good Books!!!

OMG!!!! If I hadn't seen it on TV or read it in the paper I would not have believed it!! A Weavils match actually going MY way!!!! Even the points variance is an improvement, still too high for my liking but the week's increase was under half of what it has been more recently. And yet all within The Three Weeks!!!! Wow!!!!! For a while it looked like the Weavils would pull off a win thus continuing my dismal record of Weavils matches, always winning when I don't pick them, or losing when i do pick them!!! But it must have been my threat to turn the Bombers into Weavils and feed them to my piranhas that sparked a greater effort in the last minutes and managed to score a win!! They should have kicked a couple more goals to help with my variance but they are forgiven for that, at least they did win and that was more than I expected!! Definitely in my good books for this week!!!

However I am not out of the woods yet. There are still 8 matches to go, and though I just went with the top three tipsters in the paper, there are still potential for calamities. I assume none of the top three are Jews, well they don't have Jewish sounding names, so they won't be affected by The Three Weeks, and they came up with the goods last night with the Bombers. The rest of the biased media picked the Weavils cos they all think they will win a premiership, but at least the top three are more in reality!! And they usually get at least six points for the round, between six and nine, so I should come up with at least six. Nevertheless the curse of The Three Weeks usually finds a way to throw something into the works! Uh well, what happens happens, there is order and chaos in the universe and fecal matter happens regardless!! LOL!!

So tonight's match, Sydney and Carlton. Could be close, won't be easy but Sydney is who I picked along with the top three tipsters. And I think this is best probability anyway, being a home match for them, Sydney should prevail..... well hopefully anyway......

No comments:

Post a Comment