Sunday 16 June 2013

Round 12 - The curse of the variance

Who would have thought in their wildest dreams, you score a perfect round and you drop out of the top six!!!! Well that is what happened this round!! Nearly everyone had picked a perfect round including all of the top ten, it was only the cursed points variance that separated us, and due to my high variance I dropped one spot to 7th!!!! So still the same number of tipping points as the new 6th spot occupant but now a lower variance than me. So with just one more Round before the start of The Three Weeks, my chance of breaking into the top six is looking very shaky!! And the Weavils are back next week while it is the Maggies turn for a bye, and not only that, but the Weavils are in the Friday night match which means it is also a points variance game. The Weavils always manages to bring me undone, and well with them playing the Hawks, it seems the Hawks should win, but as I say, you never know with the Weavils, they play better when away from home and will probably win! LOL!! Uh well it's not next round yet so.......

No comments:

Post a Comment