Monday 3 June 2013

Round 10 - Those piranhas are happy!!!!!

Things are looking grim..... things are looking very grim..... there's the Grimmmmm....... Greyyyyyyyy....... Go............d

Taking a line from one of my vid games whose ultimate goal is to defeat this Grim Grey God, it is proving to be an easier task than predicting what those bloody Weavils will do!! Hot one week cold the next they are so damned hard to predict!! When I pick them they bloody lose, and when I don't pick them they bloody win!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr....... those Weavils have a lot of explaining to do before I slowly feed them to the Piranhas one by one..... grrrrrrr..... I am not a happy camper!!! As always they mess up my tipping and despite my overall score of seven points I drop a place down to 9th, due mainly to the points variance, but also I am now three points from the leader who is on 69. There are two on 69, the next four on 67, then four of us on 66 with someone leap-frogging me due to a lesser points variance!!

And with the cursed "The Three Weeks" coming up it is going to be easier also to beat this Grim Grey God in my vid game than it is to get back into the top six. With the next round being a split round over two weeks, there are indeed only two more rounds before The Three Weeks, and if I am not in the top six by then, it will be the 2nd consecutive year since mother's death that I will be penniless when it comes to handing out the prize monies. Reading last year's blog entries of what happened during The Three Weeks, the record is that I managed to score seven points during each round, but my points variance which had been reasonable up until then suffered a massive blowout, effectively killing any chance of getting into the top six, and so last year became the first year in which I didn't win any prizes, indeed I ended up somewhere in the mid-field in the rankings that year. At  this time I still have a chance of getting into the top six being only one point outside, but that is likely to change for the worse once The Three Weeks is upon us. As it is next week will be difficult with the Weavils playing the Saints. The hot/cold Weavils could bloody beat the Saints, but if I pick the Weavils then they'll bloody lose, but I won't go with the newspaper tipsters cos they are all biased for the Weavils, so I will just go with the TAB odds, that is not so biased! LOL!! I pick the team with the shortest odds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment