Friday 21 June 2013

Round 13 - those Weavils and my variance!!!!

Ohhhh scatterbrained me.... almost forgot today's musing.... just spent all morning with Julie via email, more utterly amazing synchronicities even in our childhoods..... ooohhh........ *sigh*...

OK... football!!!!.... uuhhh those bloody Weavils.... OK so the Hawks won as expected, my first point on the board.... but as for the variance.... those Weavils always finds a way to spoil the party, just when I thought I'd be close to the variance in the final term those Weavils decided to make a come back and kick those last few late goals, wasn't enough to beat the Hawks, but my variance out the window once again..... looks like being outside the top six will be my destiny..... uh well.....

Today's matches..... Sydney and Port Adelaide.... uhhh dunno if the odds should be so short as they make out to be, I reckon it will be closer than expected, I could be wrong, but in any case even it it will be as close a match as I feel it to be, I will go with the Swanees on this one.

The Saints and the Demons.... well a team with a sacked coach is akin to a caged lion, it could lash out and if the paws strike in the right way then it can kill. Just a matter whether those paws will strike in the right way. I reckon those Demons will put up a fight but will go with probability theory, the Saints still more likely to make it over the line.

The Tigers and the Bulldogs, short odds on that one too, this time the Tigers. Yeah I'd say in this case it should be Richmond without too much bother unless they take it too easy.....

Hopeful for three more points today but won't be totally surprised if I end up with only two.

No comments:

Post a Comment