Monday 1 July 2013

Day 7 of The Three Weeks

Here at the end of week one of The Three Weeks and something really disturbing happened this morning.

One of my concerns during The Three Weeks is the possibility of prowlers and burglary attempts cos our only ever serious burglary attempt since we moved into this area happened during The Three Weeks back in 2004. Fortunately my current house is far more secure, there are security grilles on all of the windows as well as security doors, and the yards is pretty well clear of shrubs with only a couple of trees, not many spots for any potential burglar to hide, no shrubs against windows, etc. Furthermore I have a padlock on the side gate, and the car is securely in a locked garage. And I have my Virgo routines to make sure all doors and windows are locked and bolted for the evening. It is said that some people have OCD others are just Virgos!! LOL!! They should invent a new condition - the Virgo Syndrome!! But yes we are very obsessive at times with our routines. And I have it down to a T that well before I go to bed, all windows, doors, etc are locked and bolted.

However unfortunately it is still dark at this time of year when I leave for work. So I have yet more Virgo routines involving retrieving the car out of the garage, locking up both the garage and house, and etc, all within 10 minutes of my departure. Ensuring maximum safety, always making sure I am within sight of any of the entrances to the house lest anyone sneaks in behind my back, and etc. I have my keys and cell phone with me at all times while outside. Furthermore I always leave the blinds open in a couple of the windows out front, of course there are the sheer curtains that blocks any views inside, but leave the main blinds open to give the house the "lived in" look, cos a house with all blinds closed is a classic sign that the occupants are out for the day. So by leaving at least a couple of blinds open it gives the impression that someone is still home so the burglar doesn't bother.

Last thing is I never let anyone see when I actually leave the house. Except for neighbors of course, I know most of them on at least an acquaintance basis. But am more talking about people who may be walking up and down the street, strange cars, etc. I can see the street at least 100m both ways from my door, so if I see anyone walking I wait until he passes by before I go out, in case he gets ideas that "aha!!! he is going out for the day, will scope out the house later!!!"

So this morning after I did my usual checks I proceeded to lock the door behind me. Then suddenly I saw a dark figure walking along, and he was at the front of the house next door. It was too dark to see any features, it was simply a dark figure of a person! So I promptly went back inside without switching any lights on, and when I looked out again from the door there was no trace of him!!! I would have not spent more than 10 seconds unlocking the door and going back inside!! And I could still see 100m up and down the street!! There was just no way he would have walked 100m in 10 seconds, he would have to be a world champion sprinter, they may do a 100m dash in over 9 seconds!! So no way he would have made it all the way up the street without me seeing him!!

Well perhaps he may have going into the house next door. However the house has a sensor security light so that would have been triggered if he went into the yard. Indeed most of my neighbors around me has sensor security lights, only my house doesn't but then it doesn't need it, there is a street light right out the front so my yard is pretty well lit up. But all of the houses next door and across the road all have security lights with sensors, so if he had gone into any of the properties the lights would have been triggered. No light was triggered!!!

So I can only conclude paranormal activity!!! It was not the first time I encountered black featureless human-like entities during my outings outside at night. But it did freak me!! So just to make sure, I waited a bit more, then I locked up and went to work, I first went around the block and passed my house again but didn't see anything sus. So I went on to work, and decided I would come home during my lunch break which I occasionally do to check up on the house, I live only 10 minutes from work when there is no traffic gridlock.

But first I was already planning on another visit to the JP to get another certified copy of the death certificate. Sally was still getting child support payments from Texas, and I had gotten mail from them asking for certain information assuming that Sally was still alive. So I need to inform them that Sally has passed away. I am not sure if this will release her ex-hubby from child support obligations or what Texas law says about anything, but either way they need to know. So I figure the best way to go is to post them a certified copy of the death certificate then I guess they will take it from there.

So I would go to the South Perth JP as I had done so previously. However this time I saw there was a queue, at least six people sitting on the bench outside. Even if they were in couples that still made it three plus the people already in the office, making it four spots in front of me. There are usually more complex cases than just signing certified copies of something, and the last time I went there, there was just one group in front of me and I had to wait about 10 minutes. So given a minimum of four groups or up to seven individuals, the wait time would likely to be between 40 minutes and an hour, quite clearly unsustainable for my lunch hour especially since I was planning to go back home.

So I headed back on home and am happy to report that there was nothing amiss at the house, all seemed hunkey doree, nothing sus whatsoever. But I am rather disturbed about this dark figure given that paranormal activity usually increases during The Three Weeks. The energies are chaotic so it often manifests as paranormal activity. So will be rather more nervy than usual tonight and especially in the morning when I leave for work, I will be keeping much more thorough eye on the street when I go out tomorrow morning.

Now given such "creatures of the dark" apparently bugging me, I think this song from my fav band is appropriate....


Coffin Fodder - Cradle of Filth

The time has come
To rise again
Freedom lift thy sewered hem
Free from beasts and skewered men

My dreams unroll
Ten thousand fold
Their world will never take me
They will never desecrate my soul

The stars I have grasped
Are so far lonely constellations
And wishing on those stars
My spirit bars annihilation

From earthen miseries
Hosts of most fell forms of greed
Ghosts of pearly gate remissions

Forever haunting me
Slit the witch and watch him bleed
As with any inquisition

Lying from the start
The preachers piled their craft
Scoffing elder glories
And dying, I depart
To make their sunken hearts
A coffin for their stories

The time is past
The falter when
Freedom slips my sombre pen
And the gates to wolves break open then

My feelings may
Seem constant prey
But claws no more will rake me
Those whores have fled to darker days

Above and beyond
I have wronged in my position
But now the winds are strong
To soar from Babel's vision

Of cutthroat jealousies
Dock to dock these mongrels breed
Dogs of fogged derision

Pacing, soon to be
Back to pack mentality
When my killing moon is risen

Trying from the start
These creatures of the dark
Were quaffing morning glories
And dying, I depart
To make their drunken hearts
A coffin for their stories

Innovation in ovation
Imagination stirs

Somewhere the dusk is lining
Red the shore of a roaring sea
And though loved there is someone pining
For the waves of blood to run and rescue me:

The time has come
To rise again
Freedom lift thy sewered hem
Free from beasts and skewered men

My dreams unroll
Ten thousand fold
Their world will never take me
They will never desecrate my soul

Their world will never break me
They will never desecrate my soul





No comments:

Post a Comment