Saturday 20 July 2013

Round 17 - Them Solar Flares !!!!!

Well I did say them solar flares are likely to cause some upsets during this round. How ironic it is that the upset of the round so far was at the hands of them Suns!!!... and a pity that the Maggies were at the wrong end of this upset!!! Uhhh them aliens again, why they always abduct the Maggies and send a hybrid clone team in its place, I do wish they wouldn't do that, it messes up my tipping!!! It turned out this was my only miss in an otherwise perfect Saturday, results of the other four matches going my way. A 5-1 result, so far so good, but then we haven't had a Weavils match yet and they always throw a spanner into the works!!!! So let's see what Sunday's matches will bring.....

Richmond and Freo.... hmmmmm that one a hard one to pick, could be a bad start to the day. Will probably go with Freo, a toss of the coin really...... not liking my chances here!!

Adelaide and them Puddy Cats.... well I would think them Sirian Star Kins should come out on top in this match, the Puddy Cats for me.

Last but not least, could very well finish off a bad day. Picking Weavils matches are an utter headache!!! Am going to go with them Swanees, really they should beat the over-rated Weavils..... but you know them solar flares......

Let's see if I can get through Sunday alive !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment