Saturday 27 July 2013

Round 18 - Perfect round so far!!

Uhhhhh a perfect round so far but then there hasn't yet been any matches involving the Weavils!! That will come tomorrow and I fear my perfect round will not be sustained!! I am a wee bit worried about them Maggies, I thought they were going to lose their 2nd consecutive match to a bottom half team, it was only in the last term that they started to hit their strap for a fair win over the Giants in the end. But the signs are not good, them Maggies are struggling, have to see who they play next week before I figure if I stick to my rule of always pick the Maggies.

So what for tomorrow's matches.....

Power against the Lions. Port Power should make it over the line in that one.

Bulldogs against the Weavils..... hmmmmm this is most likely to be the reason for my perfect round to be spoiled. Weavils always seem to play better away than at home, probably cos Weavils supporters always leave the ground half way through the match when the Weavils are not doing well. The bookies have the Weavils at shorter odds so I will go with them - my tank of very hungry piranhas will be primed and ready for when the Weaviles lets me down!!

Sydney against the Tigers.... I will have to go with the Swans here.

So I will be reasonably happy with two points from tomorrow's match, may only end up with just a single point........

No comments:

Post a Comment