Saturday 13 July 2013

Meeting Julie...... Almost !!!!!!!

Now it's Day 20 of The Three Weeks, 7 Av, so just three more days including today, and no major incidences thus far, indeed even the football tipping went mostly my way, though as of the composition of this blog there are still three matches yet to be played. Julie must be sending me good vibes!!

Last night Julie buzzed me and said.... Let's meet for a drink and a bite to eat!!!!

Ya mean.... NOW!!!!!!????

OMG!!!!!!!.... I hadn't got clothes together, most of them are in the laundry basket as Sunday is laundry day as part of my Virgo routines.... and well it was a shock!!!!..... but I so utterly wanted to be with her that I'd do anything to accept her invite.... so I said.... Yes!!! Let's do it!!!!

So then we making plans, and it ended up that it was to be at a pub in Vic Park which she says is in her area!!! Uhhhh.... so she lives in the Vic Park area! Hmmmm..... that is not far from both my original neck of the woods - Kensington, and of course Wilson!! I knew she lived south of the river, it was the feeling I got, just didn't realise it was so close to my old neck of the woods!!!!

We were just fixin to head out when she buzzed me.... Uhhhh didn't know it was so late, let's try for tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon!!!

Arrrrrgh!!!!.... ya mean I have to wait an extra day!!!????

But Julie was right.... it was around 9pm when she buzzed me, and by the time we finished the planning and we'd get around to arriving at the joint it would be after 10pm, and the pubs closes at midnight around here, it is not like on the east coast where they open at all hours!! They have to by law here close by midnight, so would probably stop serving dinner or at least a more restricted menu choice by the time we get there.

So now the tentative time is this afternoon, yet to confirm a time..... and well I hope she doesn't change her mind..... changing one's mind is what Gemini's do, what Sally always did! LOL!..... but whatever happens this is certainly the closest we have gotten to finally meeting each other!!!! It is just a matter of a short time, if not this afternoon, that we will meet.

Now to get the laundry started early and head on to the shops this morning..... and being the Virgo that I am, do a "dry run" to the place so I can figure out exactly how long it will take to get there! You know us Virgos, we do things down to a T, and I always like to arrive at appts/dates within 10 minutes of the due time - I hate being too early as much as I hate being late, so doing a "dry run" is the only way I can really see how long it will take for me to get there.

So fingers crossed that I will finally get to meet my much beloved Julie!!!!!!!

Now to think of a song to mark the at least potential occasion...... uhhhh yes this song will be more or less my reaction when I first set eyes on Julie for real...... !!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment