Friday 5 July 2013

Round 15 - Should have picked a higher variance !!!!

Well what an amazing match!!! Those Maggies beyond expectations. It just proves that you should always pick the Maggies!! ohhhh yes!!!! Just messed up my variance big time but at least they won and so a good start to my tipping on at least the tipping point basis!! So when not abducted by aliens them Maggies do play well!! Probably no one else in the office would have picked them so probably got a head start. However there are still 8 more matches to go........

First up the Giants and the Bulldogs. If the Giants are ever going to win then this would be one of their best chances to do so. Does a team ever goes through a whole season without a win?? I would think they should win at least one match and this would be the match to do it if they are ever going to win. However this IS The Three Weeks so am sticking with the top two tipsters who both picked the Bulldogs, however a Giants win will not be a surprise.

Richmond shouldn't run into too many problems during their culling of the Kangaroos.

Lions and them Suns. Well the top two tipsters are divided on this one, one picks the Lions, the other picks the Sun. Well since it never rains here in Perth, I mean as a possible symbollic sign, I think I will put my money or at least my tipping points on the Sun shining down onto it.

Hawthorn seems to be the unanimous choice against the Puddy Cats. I think it could go either way, but will go with the Hawks.

Last but not least, them top two tipsters are facing reality, especially since dandy-boy Kerr is out of action due to injury - ahhh poor baby!! haha!! Both pick the Crows to grab those Weavils like worms out of the ground and have them for dinner, so will I.


No comments:

Post a Comment