Friday 19 July 2013

Round 17 - OMG!!! Getting too old for this..... !!!!!

Well all I can say is I am glad for the good start to my tipping round, even if I grew a few more grey hairs in the process!!! A one point victory to the Blues means a vital first up point for me and a variance increase of a reasonable 9 points - not too bad!! But I am so getting too old for this!!! These thriller matches, was close up to half time, then I thought the Blues had lost it, but they seemed to keep on coming back, me hanging on for dear life for what I thought was a vain hope..... until they gotten that one point lead with still way too much time before the end!!!!! I collapse in relief at the final siren, heart attack averted!!

Now lets see if my good fortunes carries on to today's matches or have I used it all up last night!!!!!! Them solar flares could yield an upset or two, or at least closer than expected matches, depending on individual effects......

The Hawthorn Bulldogs match..... well with the Hawks at such short odds one would think they should surely prevail over the hapless Bulldogs who seems destined to suffer the same fate as Gillard! ;)

The Bombers against the Giants, the odds are even shorter for the favorites, the Bombers should surely win that one. Just don't take it too easy cos them Giants could very well get up for an upset, remember them solar flares!!!!

And my other beloved aside from Julie... haha..... them Maggies!!!!! Now they should surely prevail over them Suns, just be careful of them solar flares!! haha!!

Now the Lions against the Demons, I think will be a lot closer than many will give credit for. Am going to stick with the Lions due to probability theory but won't be too surprised if them Demons gets up to deny me the first point for the round.

Last but not least for today, the match that is the most difficult to pick for today. The Saints against them Powers. Hmmmm....... not sure about that one..... possibly leaning towards the Power, they are slight favorites on the TAB.

Given that three of the matches should be near-certainties, I be happy with four points for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment