Sunday 7 July 2013

Round 15 - Goodbye "Top Six" it was nice knowing ya

Hmmmm amazing "coincidences". Last week the 1st Round within The Three Weeks I lost three points on the Saturday matches after a perfect Fri night but ended up with a perfect score on the Sunday. This time on the 2nd Round within The Three Weeks, I lost four points on the Saturday matches after a perfect Friday night but ended up with a perfect score today on the Sunday matches!!! Hmmmm. does this mean I will lose all five Saturday points next week being the final Round within The Three Weeks?

Anyway just as I thought I have dropped a few spots and now sitting on 10th spot. With still another Round within The Three Weeks my fate is sealed. The 2nd year since Mother's death that I will be without prize money after winning prize money every year while Mother was still alive. We shall no longer be focusing on the top six, but now just a matter if I manage to stay in the top half. There is 48 of us in the comp, so 24th or higher will have me in the top half, while 12th and higher will have me in the top quarter. Being 10th I am still in the top quarter. But the final week of The Three Weeks is the most intense week, Jews observes stricter mourning traditions during this final week, so I seem destined to drop some more spots in the competition.

I guess we shall see how it all pans out..... with a Western Derby happening next Sunday, will probably pick the Dockers!! haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment