Thursday 4 July 2013

Day 10 of The Three Weeks

And the curse continues, often cropping up when least expected, and so it happened today. I was to go to the shops during my lunch hour, getting some takeout on the way..... but when it came to the takeout joint I made the most embarrassing mistake, which I will never live it down, and I won't even describe it here but suffice to say I can never show my face again at this particular joint, at least until the turnover of employees are completed, they usually only work a few weeks then they move on anyway....... nevertheless if anyone ever doubts the reality of the curse of The Three Weeks after reading these blogs they are saying that I am a bald faced liar!!! The curse is real. The calamities described in these blogs are events that has never happened nor rarely happened (once or twice) during any other time of the year. These are unique or mostly unique to The Three Weeks. I don't describe things that happens every week or month or over a few months. Only things that rarely or never happens at any other time. So proof positive that the phenomenon of The Three Weeks is real and so far proven to be unavoidable, it happens regardless of any precautions or any other measures that we take to try prevent these. The curse always finds a way.

Now the one and only bright beacon during these very dark times - Julie. What she told me last night has just utterly touched me like none have ever done before. She is just utterly amazing beyond words. She told me we are "friends for life", I am her "best friend", she would never leave me, indeed is "committed" to me, and I would never again have to worry about anyone misunderstanding me ever again cos she does understand me!! OMG!!! My words cannot describe. She must be an angel from Heaven. Ever since she came into my life I have had no suicidal nor self harm thoughts or anything like that, it is as if I have been "touched by an angel" - as in the TV show of that name that Sally used to watched all the time. It makes me wonder if Julie was sent to me, perhaps Sally sent her to me, being a Gemini like Sally. She is quite organisationally challenged just like Sally was, still haven't gotten around to organising about these courses. But the group I was referring to yesterday, well she did tell me about them meeting in other areas, well I sorta knew that from the website. But each one has different emphasis, and Julie is saying we would go to most of them. They meet at different times of the weekend and some in the evenings during the week. There's even one in Mandurah, that would be a nice trip for us. Now just have to pin her down long enough to set a first date for us to meet! It will happen soon. And when it does happen I think I will just faint into her arms, and when I wake up to the sight of her, I will think I have died and have gone to Heaven!!! oooohhhhhh....... *sigh*

All I can say is if I get through the curse of The Three Weeks alive it will be because of Julie !!!!!

Well tomorrow is the football again, I haven't even looked at the matches yet, suppose I better do so by tomorrow so I can submit my tips. No more rain for another week, typical Perth weather!! Have not heard from the hospital yet regarding the loan equipments. Car still running fine. And we at work still shell shocked from yesterday's announcements!!

These Three Weeks has been a nightmare so far..... hence today's song for The Three Weeks.....






No comments:

Post a Comment