Sunday 28 July 2013

Round 18 - Those Weavils again..... grrrrrrrrr

Would have had a perfect round with all nine points..... if not for those bloody Weavils!!!! grrrrrrr..... those Weavils always mess things up for me when I be fixin for a perfect round or anything to do with points variance. What China man did I kill in a past life to deserve the curse of the Weavils. Well I hope those piranhas enjoyed their Weavil dinner tonight!!!!

So I remain in 8th spot in spite of the variance blow out. I guess no one else expected them Hawks to have such a huge win!! A pretty good result from my point of view.

Uh well.... next week the Weavils have the Suns to contend with, while the Maggies will play them Bombers..... hmmmmmmmm............. interesting......... hehe.......

No comments:

Post a Comment