Sunday 21 July 2013

Round 17 - Very bad worms!!!!

Hmmmm them worms has been very bad, the score "worm" on the AFL app on my tablet device!! I will have to take them worms fishing and use it as bait!! haha!! Ironically it was a Weavils match that gotten me my very lonely solitary point for today!! Sydney did win as expected, and all but the most deluded Weavils fan have all but conceded that they will not make the finals.... but then 90% of Weavils fans are deluded!! In theory they could still make it into the top 8 but in reality it is more likely I would make it back into the top 6 in our tipping comp - very unlikely!! Them Weavils will have to win five of the last six matches to make it into the finals - not going to happen!!!! Sorry Weavils but it ain't your year this year!!! They have the Bulldogs next week and admittedly the Weavils are likely to win that one, but four of the last six matches involves teams in the top 8.

By some miraculous means I actually moved up a spot into 8th spot, so tantalisingly close to the top 6 yet so very far away. Top spot has 109 points, I have just 106, so unlike Weavils supporters I am under no delusions. I will have to settle for hopefully a spot in the top 25% or even perhaps top 20% but no prize money.


No comments:

Post a Comment