Sunday 14 July 2013

Day 20 of The Three Weeks - 7 Av

After a remarkably calm past few days looks like a major incident today. I was coming back from the shops, I usually watch my speed but with my mind very much drifting off into the land of Julie's I found myself drifting a few km/h's over and a speed camera up ahead. This will have been the first time I was caught for speeding since my 19th birthday, that fateful day when I was caught for speeding in mother's car on my way to university. I haven't been caught speeding since, so this will be attributed to The Three Weeks. It will remain to be seen whether I had slowed down early enough as I was fixin to make a turn into a side street. The speed camera was just after the turn, and I was still over the limit when I spotted the camera. So I guess I will know in a few days if the postie brings bad tidings from the speed enforcement agency - the curse of The Three Weeks will strike sooner or later. The car is still registered in Sally's name as I hadn't gotten around to dealing with it yet, so the potential speeding ticket will be in Sally's name - I could say, you must have seen her ghost!!! LOL!!! But somehow I don't think that will work! LOL!!

Then when I got home there was a msg from Julie - my poor Darling was feeling ill, low energy like what I suffer from at times. Needless to say, I am yet to meet that Angel from Heaven..... *sigh* It was probably better that we didn't meet for the first time during The Three Weeks, it will be better next weekend when it is within the Full Moon period and Mercury turns direct again. The Three Weeks ends on Tuesday, this being the lunar anniversary of the destruction of both the 1st and 2nd Jewish Temples some 6 centuries apart.

Today's song for The Three Weeks..... this has a motor speeding theme.... and no I wasn't going quite THAT fast !!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment