Sunday 14 July 2013

Round 16 - A Perfect Sunday at least in the Football

Wow!!!! If I hadn't seen it on TV or rather that very nice worm on my tablet device I would not have believed it!!! A perfect Sunday on what is the 3rd last day before the end of Three Weeks. I actually ended up with 8 points. Only that nearly everyone else in our office comp also ended up with 8 points, the Skippies being the surprise on most counts!! It was due to my low points variance that I actually managed to move up one spot to 9th spot but with the gap to top spot remaining unchanged there is no chance of a top six finish, there are only seven more Rounds to go before the end and the Finals. I at least am still within the top 25% of the competition, indeed within the top 20% of the competition. Not too bad for a last Round within The Three Weeks.

The next Round should have better vibes. It will be well beyond The Three Weeks, and just on the end point of Mercury's retrograde, well within the Full Moon period - the Full Moon being next Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment