Thursday 11 July 2013

Day 17 of The Three Weeks - 4 Av

Well it has been raining again!!! OMG!! A second day of rain in three days after a near lack of rain for several weeks, this has to be a jackpot!! I hope it lasts through the night so I can sleep better but somehow I don't think so, the radar is already showing the rain areas are starting to thin out. It never rains for long around here, but at least we gotten some rain.

Things has been rather quiet these last few days, no major incidences today. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. No counting chickens just yet, still five more days to go, and a further four days to the end of Mercury's retrograde. Tomorrow I will have to submit my football tipping for this weekend's round, given that last week was a catastrophic result, well I just have to wait and see how it pans out this weekend.

Possible issues that could crop up - Sally's child support issue, probably won't hear from them again until after this period, but since this whole issue cropped up during The Three Weeks there is potential for calamities of some sort.

The hospital loans equipment. I haven't heard back from them yet. Want to wait a couple more weeks to make sure the chaotic energies from this period and Mercury are cleared.

I did finally hear from Telstra, they sent the bill to the house rather than my PO box, will have to see if that can be changed. And they bloody charged for the privilege of having the accounts changed over, well I assume it is why I will have to pay nearly twice the amount that I usually pay for the month, I don't understand all their terminologies, but I was well under data usage and phone calls so I assume it is the changeover thingie. Trust Telstra to charge you for everything and anything!! Now just have to see if I can get the online account set up at long last.... well try to anyway.....

And I did hear from Julie again last night, still no word on when to start courses, just more emotional stuff stemming from these planetary energies. The poor darling is going through so much. I wish she'd allow me to come support her, but I guess she is so used to fighting her own battles. She knows I am available to be there, I remind her often enough, but am conscious not to push the issue too much. At the moment there seems to be issues cropping up conspiring to prevent us from meeting - can probably blame The Three Weeks for that.

Now for today's song for The Three Weeks..... "the end" to this period is in sight.... however if certain calamities happens to me in these last five days then it will be "the end" for me in other ways......






No comments:

Post a Comment