Friday 26 July 2013

Round 18 - So much for my points variance!!!!

What happened to them Bombers!!!! I thought they were way better than that!!! Maybe it was their turn to be abducted by aliens and have a hybrid clone team replacing them..... hmmmmmm..... well with a massive increase in my points variance by a massive 51 points, that will knock me down a cog or two down the ladder. But at least I gotten the all-important first up point to my tipping!!!!!

Now let's see how the matches for today are likely to pan out......

Gold Coast and Carlton..... well with solar flares activity being much less than last weekend when the Suns prevailed over the Maggies, the Blues are unlikely to suffer the same fate. Probably still be a close match but my money - or at least my points - are on the Blues.

The Demons against the Skippies..... well them Skippies have been falling short even after substantial leads, but me thinks in this occasion they should hang on for a win over the Demons.

The Maggies!!!!!!..... okay so they got beaten by the Suns.... but surely not the Giants!!! Surely the Maggies should be able to prevail over the Giants even if they were abducted by aliens!!

The Puddy Cats and the Saints..... hmmmm them Egyptians used to worship Puddy Cats..... perhaps the worship of Puddy Cats will return when they beat the Saints today! ;)

The Dockers against the Crows here at Pattersons. It is a rare old fashioned winters day today, high winds and storms last night, and conditions continues to be most decidedly blustery and wet!!! A rare day of winter indeed. Even though conditions are forecast to moderate by the time this match begins this evening, it is nevertheless likely to be a low scoring match, the team who manages to kick the ball through the tall timbers early is likely to prevail. My tip is for Freo to be able to achieve this feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment