Wednesday 10 July 2013

Day 16 of The Three Weeks - 3 Av

The 3rd day of the Nine Days of Av, I guess we can say we're a 1/3 of the way through. So just have to survive six more days!!

Today is council trash collection day, so last night I did my Virgo routines. Take the groceries in and put them away, then cleared all the bins in the house plus any other trash that would fit into the bin including more of Sally's junk that obviously can't be used or recycled. Then wheel the bin out onto the verge, then shutting up house. We did actually get rain yesterday afternoon but as usually the case around here the rain doesn't last long, it was all but cleared again by sundown, so virtually no rain at all last night, and none today.

Then after I had dinner, I was getting tired due to the emotions and energies of the planets and life in general. Being able to get the loan was a relief but the stress leading up to it took a lot out of me, especially being The Three Weeks. So I went to lay down..... and fell asleep!!

When I woke up there were some msgs from Julie on my PC! OMG!!!!!! I was so glad to hear from her, my heart lept at the very sight of her name!! She didn't say much, she didn't say why she had been off-line for so long, nor did she say anything about any of the courses. She just.... well.... shared with me about how she felt about me..... and it is identical to how I feel about her. The synchronicities are amazing. Even our feelings are the same. Indications are if I hadn't taken a nap and was online when she msg me we would have met, I think she wanted to see me!!! Damn!!!!!!! I would have finally met her if I hadn't fell asleep!!! Uh well this just tell me that it is only just a matter of time before that awesome day comes, when we finally do meet. I don't even know what suburb she is at though I get the impression it is south of the river while I am a northerner but it wouldn't matter to me even if she was in Bunbury, I'd still drop everything and come and see her when she gives me the word..... oohhhhhh I really would...... *sigh*...... and it wouldn't matter if we met during The Three Weeks cos we already met before in past lives, indeed we were already together in past lives, so it is just us meeting again...... ohhhhh....... *sigh*

Anyway I end this short note with a song that is becoming more and more obvious the more Julie and I intereact.....




No comments:

Post a Comment