Tuesday 16 July 2013

Day 22 of The Three Weeks - Tisha B'Av

Now near the end of The Three Weeks..... it ends sundown this evening!! Yippee!!!! Yeeeee haaaaaaa!!!!!

No major incidences but it has been, and still is, very windy!! One of our rare winter storms!! There was evidence of a power outage at the house while I was at work! I hope for no more power outages!! But the rain even with the high winds is making me feel better.

Indeed I already feel the vibes improving. We still have Mercury's retrograde until this weekend, but the planet is slowing down in its retrograde, and that is easing off the chaos. And with the Full Moon happening on Monday night (actually early Tuesday morning here), this weekend should be a whole lot better. Ever hopeful of finally meeting Julie - just a matter of time before that happens!!

I guess the major incidence of this period would be the announcement of changes in my job which will result in job losses a couple of years down the track. The other major incidence is the speeding ticket!!! And well, this is also when I dropped way out of the Top Six in our office Football tipping competition, I am currently in 9th spot, and with only seven more rounds to go, it seems unlikely I will get back into the Top Six, so it will be yet another year since Mother's death that I will be without prize money.

Anyway.... better times are ahead with the stars, planets and lunar phases more favorable......

So a song to celebrate the end of The Three Weeks..... like a Bat Outta Hell.... !!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment