Friday 14 March 2014

Round One - That time of year again.....

The game probably already started but I know nothing..... TV not on, my AFL app not up, no FaceBook, Twitter or any contact aside from this.....

So time to see if my crystals will work...... though I don't think I have any intuition-type crystals, I have mostly crystals for healing, protection, and similar-type things..... plus that Rose Quartz!!!! That crystal is working TOO well !!!!! Caroline - my Indian princess - has told me more of how she waited for me all those years!!! I just can't get my head around this!!!! She loved me before but due to traditions of Indian culture she didn't tell me, it was not "proper" for woman to come forward like that!! Then we lost contact.... and I go to America, marry Sally, and well you know how my life went - as through these blogs - and all that time, for 15 long years, she loved me, and at different times tried to contact me, but no success.... until this recently nearly a year since Sally's death. This alone would make me want to give my life for her...... anyway.... more on this amazing story another blog.....

Meanwhile.....

So if I don't do any good in this round's tipping I blame the fact I don't have any intuition crystals!!

So the Maggies against Freo...... hmmmmm....... first round picks are so difficult to make, and this is a split round with only four games this weekend. About 80% of the tipsters are going for Freo. It is at Etihad so... well.... kinda a "home" game for the Maggies.... and well I really would like to think the Maggies will win...... indeed I will be ecstatic if the Maggies wins...... but.... well it's a toss of a coin.... maybe I need to get a pendulum from the crystals shop..... hmmmmmm..........

Tomorrow's matches.... well..... tomorrow........

No comments:

Post a Comment