Friday 28 March 2014

Round 2 - Is there hope yet?

Well I would not have believed it if I hadn't read it in the papers..... or online as the case may be..... but I actually managed to pick a close match! I would have liked to think the Hawks would win but knew it would be a close match with the Bombers..... and well.... the Hawks did indeed win!!!! So at this time, my success rate at picking close matches runs at 50% as expected - not counting Round 1 results cos they are so hard to pick anyway. So currently running at a reasonable 1-1....

So what will happen today..... as I attempt to look into my very cloudy crystal ball...... hmmm......

The Saints and the Giants..... that's another potentially close one, could go either way. I actually picked the Giants.... toss of the coin.... only time will tell if I made the right choice.

Next!!!.... Port Adelaide and the Crows..... rivalry here..... another close match..... one would hope that if I miss the Saints/Giants match then I may prove correct on my tip for the Powers here.

Freo and Gold Coast at Pattersons.... one would think a no brainer, should be the Dockers in a canter.... but as Mother would say, there is no certainty in football..... but going on probability theory, it's likely the Dockers will prevail.

Last but not least..... the Maggies against the Swanees in Sydney..... I would hate to say this..... but it ain't gonna be the Maggies year. It might be my year in certain other ways but none related to football..... and so I will have to pick the Swanees..... I hope I am wrong.... but I don't think I will be...... *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment