Thursday 27 March 2014

Round 2 - Oh to sing the Blues.....

Oh singing the Blues for another diabolical season ahead.... cos.... Dang!!!! I picked bloody Carlton and so of course they would get beaten!! Looks like the curse of the close matches will dog me once again, that I will lose out on the close matches by significant more than the expected 50%, it happens every season..... *sigh*.....

Anyway lets move on from that catastrophe...... to tomorrow's - Friday night's - match. The Hawks and the Bombers. That one could go either way too so early in the season. While Round 1 is almost impossible to pick, Round 2 is only slightly easier, indeed you need into at least Round 4 to be able to gauge team form. Well this is only Round 2 and it looks like I am destined to stare down the barrel of two misses in the first two match setting up a catastrophic Round 2 ensuring that I remain in the bottom 30%. Whoever I pick out of Hawthorn and Essendon, the other team will win, so I will do someone a service.... I will pick the Hawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment