Thursday 20 March 2014

Round 1 - One down Four to go!!!

Well very encouraging..... my first tip came up correct, the Puddy Cats did indeed prevail over the Crows. It was indeed in the end a good win for Geelong.

So now need 3-1, slightly more probably but still very unlikely, so definitely not getting carried away here, given that last week my first tip came up correct only to have the next three down the drain.

Tomorrow's match is harder to pick. The Skippies and the Bombers. Will the Bombers bounce back after a very traumatic season last year? Or will they bomb out while the Skippies skip all over them?

Now if I pick the Skippies and the Bombers win, I know what will be said, I should have picked the Bombers!! But if I pick the Bombers, the Skippies are sure to win!! So either way I am not gonna win. So let's go with the majority albeit a somewhat slim majority. The Skippies it will be for me.

Saturday's match to be mused on...... Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment