Saturday 29 March 2014

Round 2 - Should have picked the Maggies

Oh so many regrets in my life..... Entering a relationship with Barbara, getting into too much debt after breaking up with Barbara, failing to realise 15 years ago that Caroline liked me, and.... not picking the Maggies to beat Sydney!! Uh well.... that lack of a Tardis strikes again....... *sigh*

The Saints beat the Giants, so that's one close game that didn't go my way. However I did pick correctly the other close game, Port over Adelaide, only that it didn't turn out quite so close so it doesn't really count. Freo did win as expected...... and the Maggies, I guess there is life in them yet! Not gonna be like the Weevils who crows that they will finish in the Top 8 just cos they happen to win a match last week!! I still be surprised if the Maggies make it into the Top 8, but not as surprised as prior to this evening's match!!

So now with an even 3-3 record so far, not too bad I suppose, what will tomorrow bring.......

The Lions and the Puddy Cats, probably closer than what everyone expects, but I still picked the Puddy Cats.

Those bloody Weevils..... haaaa poor ole Weevils having to travel all the way to Melbourne just to play a match against the Demons..... but I suppose I should pick them since the TAB odds are short, and the TAB can't be biased cos they'd lose money if they were biased.

Last but not least..... Western Bulldogs and the Skippies.... not sure about that one, they both pretty hopeless, but I'd say the Skippies not quite so hopeless but it will depend on the mood of either team on the day.

Probably most likely to get only one pick tomorrow...... this is looking like the worst year on record.... but we shall wait and see week by week..... a top half finish is what I aim for.....

No comments:

Post a Comment