Friday 21 March 2014

Round 1 - Hindsight is way over rated!!!!!

OK OK OK.... I know I should have picked the Bombers.... I humbly acknowledge the errors of my ways.... but what can ya say it is only 1st round, and one can never pick 1st round matches anyway..... As it is said, Hindsight is a good teacher but it just doesn't come with a Tardis!!! If I DID have a Tardis then I'd win every tipping comp.... but since I don't.... well not a working copy anyway..... hence my currently dismal showing.....


My Tardis.... unfortunately not a working model !!!!!


Now i used up my one allowed point..... need to pick correctly the next three..... there's more chance of the Pope approving gay marriages in the church than this happening..... uhh well...... so what does the future hold.... well today anyway..... where's my crystal ball..... uhhhh i have no intuition crystals.....

The Hawks at home to the Lions..... who can tell?.... everyone picking Hawthorn.... and they seem a more likely prospect..... go with the flow here......

The Saints and the Demons..... ha how ironic hehe..... One of those matches you can't go on last year's form.... Melbourne were crap last year but probably will do better this year..... no team stays crap for ever.... except the Weevils!!!! hahaha!!!!!..... Gonna turn to the dark side and go with the Demons...... 666 the number of the beast !!!

The Weevils..... I shall deal with them tomorrow...... have to get my piranhas prepared first.....


No comments:

Post a Comment