Sunday 16 March 2014

Round 1 - Things are looking grim.... very grim....

Hmmmm..... things are looking grim..... things are looking very grim.... here cometh the Grimmmm..... Greyyyyyy....... Go-o-o-o-o-o-d.......

Just a line from my fav vid game..... even if I hadn't played it for a while due to being with my Indian princess virtually 24/7.... ok not quite that much but a lot..... not that I mind..... I rather enjoy the attention.... umm.... anyway......

OK I know it is notoriously difficult to pick 1st round matches but this is utterly diabolical. Not only the Maggies lost by a large margin but I am left with a catastrophic 1-4 result. And as if to rub salt into these open woulds, my only success is the Maggies loss - I knew the Maggies would lose so I submitted my tip accordingly! That was my only point for this very dark weekend.

Given it is so difficult to pick 1st rounds, I was hoping for about 50% success rate for me to remain on track for prize money. Now is THAT too much to ask for?? A 50% success rate given that each individual tip is 50/50? It's like tossing a coin, you expect approx 50% heads and 50% tails. So was it too much to ask for 50% success in the 1st round??? Well to the universe it seems so.

Now for me to get the necessary 50% success rate, well actually 56% due to it being 9 matches per round, I will need a minimum of a 4-5 score during next weekend's round.

There are certain things on this planet that is just not going to happen. Such as, the Russians giving up their desires for Crimea, the Jews and Palestinians peacefully coexisting, the Pope approving of Gay marriages in the Church, and me getting the required 4-5 score on 1st round picks!!! So it seems that despite improvements in other areas of my life, my dismal tipping record since Mother's death seems destined to continue. That as we know, I have always won prize money every year up until Mother's death, but no prize money whatsoever since Mother's death. 2014 seems destined to be a continuation of this dismal record.

Of course the improvements in my life corresponds to the crystals that I have in my possession. Most of my crystals deals with health issues, emotions, calmness, and protection..... as well as that infernal Rose Quartz crystal!! My health improving, feeling slightly more calm, have not as many bad dreams, and that Rose Quartz changing my love fortunes far beyond even the most optimistic of expectations. It's not that crystals in themselves does anything, all they do is send out vibrations. Akin to a candle sending out light. A candle itself doesn't do anything, all it does is send out light. And so are the crystals, all they do is send out vibrations. It's just that the particular vibrations of a little piece of pinkish stone a little over an inch long and 1/2 inch wide has worked to initiate the most profound changes in my love life, even allowing for the fact that Virgos are no good at relationships!!!

However I have no intuition crystals, that is, I don't have any crystals that helps with intuition. Therefore things requiring a certain level of intuition, such as, football tipping, remains subject to misfortunes and curses from other sources.

So in spite of the 2014 tipping being a lost cause, these football musings will still be composed.... cos I HATE the Weevils with an unquenchable passion and I need an outlet to release my frustrations in regards to Weevils. Especially when tipsters have Weevil bias and they all think the Weevils will finish in the top 8. They are the most over rated team in the competition. But in reality they are nothing but tiny little Weevils that are good only to be fed to Piranhas. There is a desperate need for Weevil reality checks, and I am more than glad to do my part to help in Weevil reality checks! Forget the top 8, it's just not gonna happen, and I am NOT sorry about that!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... where are those Piranhas!!!!!

OK that's my frustration released..... now to remember the first match of the 2nd half of Round 1 is on THURSDAY...... watch this space......


No comments:

Post a Comment