Thursday 27 March 2014

Round 2 - Worst Possible Match for first up pick!!!!

The match is more than likely in progress as I write this but I am blissfully unaware of the progress scores, having just got back from my walk and organics grocer, and not turned on TV nor any devices aside from this computer and straight to this blog. This is gonna be my habit for Thurs and Fri matches, with me going for my walk, and the time differences with the east coast where most of the matches are played......

Firstly.... my score is looking a lot better than it should. Apparently there was a computer glitch on the first weekend of Round 1 and not everyone could submit their picks, so the website, or rather the person(s) behind the website, awarded everyone 4 points regardless of whom they picked. So instead of 4-9, my score thanks to this glitch is 7-9, looks way better but EVERYONE has been given those 4 points so my relative ranking, that is a dismal bottom 30%, is still the same, due mainly to the infernal points variance!!

Anyway.....Richmond and Carlton!! This is the worst possible match to have first up with a point variance nomination attached!! This is so ANYONE's match, so evenly matched, it will literally depend on who's in the best moods for the night!! Indeed I can't even remember who I picked but won't check just yet in case I get glimpse of progress scores.... but I think I may have picked Richmond..... I do know I have given a variance of just 10 points, so if my pick is not correct then it will minimize the damage, and it is unlikely to be a one side matched, it could very well go down to the wire, especially since I think the forecast is usual Melbourne weather - rain!! Oooops I didn't say that..... here as we bask in another sunny day here! hehehe!!

We'll know later tonight how this panned out..............

No comments:

Post a Comment