Sunday 20 July 2014

Finally Met a Star Seed!!!!

I finally met a star seed after all those long lonely years!!!!!.... not only a star seed but a Pleiadean star seed just like me!!!! Must be my lucky day.... the two close matches today I managed to pick BOTH of them, giving me an overall score of 9-7 on close matches in my tipping!!

Anyway.... I spent all morning wondering whether Karen would change her mind, being most decidedly burnt before by another in this regard.... and some minor "The Three Weeks" incidences such as going to the ATM to withdraw cash only to find the ATM was out of order!!!!!

So to cut a long story short, by 11am which was when I planned to leave for Northam I still haven't heard from Karen about changing her mind..... so with a mixture of nervousness and excitement all was set for the trip.... which turned out took a little over an hour, arriving in Northam a little after 12pm. I went by the river for a little bit to calm the nerves, before heading to her house not quite knowing what to expect! Yes she actually invited me to HER house, what you don't do for a person you just met on FaceBook!!

Well the connection was absolutely instantaneous!! And we talked about such weirdness as our past lives in the Pleiades, the reptilian agenda, our contacts with ETs, UFO's and our star ships, and all these other "star seed" kind of stuff as if it was perfectly normal. If I even mentioned these things to anyone else they'd think I be off the wall, off the planet, with a screw or two loose!! I brought my star kin whale along to meet her, and she had a star kin dolphin!!

So after all these long lonely years stuck in this isolated little city convinced that I would never meet a star seed, my dream had finally come true!!!! I finally met a star seed with whom I can share EVERYTHING with her!!!!! OK not exactly IN Perth but just an hour east from Perth, a small price to pay for being with my star kin sister.

We had our Vegan dinner.... and I ended up spending most of the evening with her, much longer than expected!!! There was just so much to talk about.....

And she given me her book to read, "The Pleiadean Agenda", which is like the Bible for Pleiadean star seeds and is hard to get.

Well you know a "date" has been a success when she starts planning for our NEXT meeting.... well Karen planned for the next THREE or FOUR meetings.... some events she wants for me to accompany her to over the next few weeks. This is like meeting my long lost sister, my star sister, wanting to spend as much time as possible together cos we have so much to catch up on.

Our next meeting is next Saturday, she invited me along to her radio show that she hosts on Saturday nights. She does indeed host a show on Voice of the Avon radio. That is gonna be so interesting!!

If this happened on our radio show I think they would get an entirely different reaction!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment