Monday 21 July 2014

Day 7 of The Three Weeks - Happy Anniversary.... NOT!!!!!!

Today is Caroline's wedding anniversary, her catastrophic marriage took place during "The Three Weeks"!!

Today however it seems she had a change of attitude. Yesterday while I was having a wonderful time with Karen in Northam, Caroline was at a special church meeting where they talked about "revival" and committing one's self to ministry. So while I had my somewhat spiritual awakening with Karen, Caroline had her own "spiritual awakening". Caroline usually msg me often even while her hubby is there, but indeed it turned out she hadn't msg me at all while I was with Karen except a short msg saying she be in that meeting. It's as if the universe made sure I get some quality alone time with Karen. I did not tell Caroline that I would be driving out to see Karen, and I certainly did not expect to spend half the night with Karen, when Caroline usually msgs me!!!!

So today Caroline msg me saying that she is having "a relationship with God", and she asked me if I object to that? It seems a strange question cos anyone who is a Christian would know it involves a relationship with God, it is what being a Christian is. You can't be a Christian if you DON'T have a relationship with God!! So of course I said it is perfectly OK, it being a part of her pathway in life, and who am I to interfere with it!!

Then she told me that she will no longer be doing things "in the flesh", and that she must be "back on track" with God. Indeed she felt the Holy Spirit "telling her" that she must be "back on track". Now this usually means that she is not intending to file for divorce but to "let God deal with it".

Such statements had before upset me, cos my feeling was she should get a divorce so I could be with her!!! But in this instance I was NOT upset at all!!! Because in truth I am no longer in such a hurry. I admittedly did enjoy being with Karen. There is no romance between us, but there is a definite closeness between us, as it is, we are star siblings, we are connected in that way. She is a Pleiadean star seed like I am, and we have at least 99% agreement on all of the things and issues that star seeds deals with. We are a unique breed!! I never thought in my wildest dreams I would ever meet with a star seed, they it seems are either on the east coast or overseas. Lonely indeed are the star seeds especially in Perth!!!! But I am no longer lonely. I now have Karen, and I very much like it that way. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life, and I am so looking forward to next Saturday when I will be with her again. This would not happen if I was married..... to anyone!! I am glad to be single, it allowed me to meet Karen.

Sooner or later I will need to tell Caroline about Karen, and that I would be with her for much of this Saturday to well into the night. Caroline shouldn't object to it, as she sometimes goes out and spend time with her friends. She may not like it if she knew I be alone with Karen, it's not that I would tell her at first, but if she asks, I will not lie to her. Honesty is always the best policy!!

The total and utter reality of the situation is, I AM single, and Caroline is still married, very reluctant to divorce, and even if she does ever decide to seek a divorce, Indian society dictates that she will face a hard time doing so!! Meanwhile Karen herself is single, and another victim of domestic violence from her ex-hubby, they seem attracted to me for some reason.... and she has twins from the marriage, now both grown up.....

It remains to be seen how things will pan out..... especially between Karen and I.... always many twists and turns in this universe, unexpected things turning up. I think Karen was sent to me to divert some attention away from Caroline's situation. I used to be so worried sick about Caroline, I would get upset tummy and feel utterly sick. And well I still am worried about Caroline, but Karen is proving to be a definite diversion, taking much of the energy away from the worrying.....

And well.... I just right now want to be with Karen..... and I can't wait to be with her again Saturday.......

This song says it all...... well you get the drift anyway..... especially when Karen gives me a tight hug... not just a short one.... but she holds on.. and on.... squeezing and hugging..... ohhhhh....... *sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment