Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 9 of The Three Weeks - The Saga of the Karens

Now today Caroline decides she wants to spend the rest of her life with me afterall, though still adamant that she will not file for divorce, and she will be going into ministry. Her words were something like - "God have sent you to be my husband, and that cannot be changed, even if you change your mind!!"

So even if I change my mind and decide I want to be with Karen, I am still destined to be with Caroline..... she still knows nothing about Karen, and it will stay that way for the next two days. I won't tell her of my trip to Northam until the day of the trip, in case something crops up to force a change of plans.

But I have to say, I am torn between the two. My love for Caroline has not diminished, however, I also so wanting to spend all my time with Karen. If and when I get married, I will not be able to spend nearly as much time with Karen - unless I get married to Karen!! Me and my Virgo analytics getting me into trouble once again!!!

So let's look at the reality of the situation. Caroline is married and does not intend to file for divorce, leaving it to God to deal with the situation. This will leave two options. The death of her husband, or he filing for divorce. Both are unlikely. In the grand scheme of things not many people die, not even people who smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish, and works in a high risk job on an oil rig. Considering the number of people working on rigs, the death rate is really very low, not many are actually killed. It is true enough that smokers does risk life threatening diseases, nevertheless, a large proportion of smokers manages to live to old age, and even those catching diseases often manages to live for many more years even if more impaired due to disease. The same applies for alcohol consumption and drunkeness. Everyone gets drunk or has gotten drunk at least once, me included, but very few actually die as a result. And so he may lead a wild life but it is unlikely to kill him anytime soon. Indeed on this planet, the wicked lives long lives while, as quoted in a Billy Joel song, The Good Dies Young!!!!

So that leaves the hubby filing for divorce himself. Despite his threats to do so, that is also unlikely. For in Caroline he has a faithful wife who cooks for him, keep house for him, and manages other affairs for him. She is faithful and devoted wife, even in spite of the abuse handed out to her by him!! He could basically do as he pleases and yet rely on a faithful and devoted wife. No man with even half a brain will give up on that!!!!

Therefore it is going to be a long time, many years, before Caroline would become free. I will not be waiting that long, especially if my relationship with Karen develops.

There is currently no romance between Karen and I, we are just very close spiritually. My contacts with ETs in the past week confirms that Karen is from the same ship as I am, we have the same star parents, therefore we are star siblings. We have been very close together on the ship, we loved each other very much as siblings, which explains why our connection when we met last Sunday was absolutely instant. There was no "getting to know each other" phase, it was as if we already knew each other, and we were in each other's arms within the first minute of our first meeting together!!!!! Indeed we were so close together on the ship that we asked to be incarnate in the same location on planet Earth, and indeed it was so. She came down in 1955, while I came down in 1963, and we both grew up in Perth, with Karen moving to Northam in more recent times, still within driving distance. And so we finally met, and set to begin our friendship together.

So will see how it all pans out...... just let the universe has it way and work out things..... and I will let the energies flow between Karen and I, how ever it may pan out.... Just two more days before I see her again, but it bloody seems like two more years!!!! I so cannot wait to be with her again, my whole week has been focused on that, I so want to be with her!!!!

I am just so torn..... as this song describes....... just reverse the genders, and slight changes to the details, but is generally how I'm feeling now!!!!!!!.....





No comments:

Post a Comment