Thursday 24 July 2014

Day 10 of The Three Weeks - The Karens Saga Soapie Next Episode

Sheeze someone should make a TV series out of this!!! Now Caroline is feeling guilty for her love for me. She states that she does not love her husband but loves me instead. Never mind that her hubby is an abuser who uses her as a punching bag to release his frustrations, indeed as I write here, he is getting drunk in alcohol as he parties on, which can only mean trouble for Caroline. His worse abuses happens when drunk.

As I keep on trying to tell her, it is not wrong to love someone. Indeed it is so, as I say, love happens no matter what!!

Unfortunately for me, it seems that love "is happening" TWICE at the same time!.... *sigh*.... I simply cannot stop thinking of Karen as the day draws near that we be meeting again. Still another whole day to wait yet, it seems like an eternity!!! I can't wait, I want to be with her NOW!!!! Perhaps a good thing she is in Northam at this time, otherwise, I'd be at her place now.

One thing Karen told me last weekend when we were together, after I shared with her about my years of hell, especially with Sally's sickness, Karen told me that she was sent to me so we can have fun again, to make my life better. She indeed had a whole lot of events lined up, attending theater performances and other things, that I would accompany her to. Previously she had no one to go with.

Karen knew there must be another star seed in Perth, and so she searched me out.... and she found me, while I was just minding my own business expecting to be ever alone in this city. Karen found me, she sent me an add request on FaceBook, and began responding to my wall posts and status updates. Then she began to msg me, and insisted that we meet, which very quickly happened. Less than a week transpired between her sending me the first msg and meeting me!!!!!

The similarities with Caroline is uncanny. Karen knew me from past lives in the Pleiades. Caroline knew me from my past in my current life, as penfriends. Caroline found me on FaceBook, sent me an add request, and began chatting with me. Caroline also said she was called to make my life better after suffering the years of hell dealing with Sally's sickness. And speaks of doing things together once we meet.

Just how much more weird can my life be!!!????? This is NOT my fault!! I didn't do it!!! Those two very stunning ladies sought me out and found me! And now I love them both!!!

How all this will pan out I am not sure nor am I willing to speculate. Just go with the flow, and flow with the energies.... it's a good thing one of these ladies are in another country!!

Well since Olivia is evidently a star seed, seems appropriate to play this vid.... indeed if not for Karen I'd be spending another lonely weekend lamenting the possible loss of Caroline.......

No comments:

Post a Comment