Tuesday 29 July 2014

Day 15 of The Three Weeks - Back To Square One!!!

Hmmmm...... Caroline changed her mind again.... she will NOT be getting a divorce!! Her change of mind is not for moral reasons but economic!! She had just found out that if the wife initiate the divorce she gets nothing, however, if the husband initiates the divorce then the wife will receive a portion of his fortunes!! In Caroline's case, she would get 75% of her husband's fortune because he had banned her from getting a job. However if Caroline initiate the divorce she gets nothing!!!.... zilch... zit... nyet!!!! Yeah another of India's weird and downright unfair laws!!

So she will wait until her husband initiate the divorce... which is NEVER going to happen in spite of his threats at times. In reality he will not initiate the divorce because in Caroline he basically have a slave who cooks all of his meals and keep house, things which he is utterly clueless. He will not give up such a devoted slave!!! So while he goes out and have fun with hookers and getting drunk, he is assured of a meal and a clean house to come home to.

Now let's think from the man's point of view... I decides that I no longer love my wife and wants to get rid of her. However if I divorce her I will lose 75% of my fortunes!!! However if I somehow have her to divorce me then I will keep all of my fortune while she gets nothing. So let's make her life as difficult as possible, so she will get fed up and end up divorcing me!!!

And this is exactly what Caroline's husband is doing to her...... abusing her and making her life as difficult as possible. But she is a determined little critter and does not give up easily.

So I am going to be free for the foreseeable future and this suits me fine. As much as I love Caroline I am not ready for marriage. I love to do my own thing..... and to be free to visit Karen my star sister. Thanks to her possessive son, my visits to Karen seems destined to be few and far between, but just a matter of time before they fight again, and Karen compelled to move into another apartment, just this time it will be in York, her preferred place of residence.

Meanwhile I do want to pursue alternative spiritual activities and just perhaps meet other star seeds though I really don't think there be many of us in this city which is why it took me 8 years to find Karen!!! Although for much of those 8 years I have been busy with my wife, being her carer, and not spending that much time online. I certainly had no time for other spiritual activities. Now I DO have time, just that I hate going to places on my own. The only reason I go to church regularly is cos my cousin is there and I sit with her. I don't know of any alternative spiritual soul in my city. So if I am going to go anywhere, it is going to have to be on my own!!!!

But whatever..... I won't be starting anything new during "The Three Weeks", there is over a week to go before this cursed period of time ends. As proven by the Karen incidences, anything new started during "The Three Weeks" is destined for catastrophe and heartache. So sitting tight until well after "The Three Weeks", then I will take it from there......

So it looks like for the foreseeable future I will be footloose...... and fancy free !!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment