Tuesday 22 July 2014

Day 8 of The Three Weeks - The Changing Karens

Caroline's change in attitude is definitely more evident today as we chatted at different times. She is talking more and more about going into ministry, and that indeed the only way we would meet is if her ministry team comes over to Perth! Just barely a week ago this would have upset me great but now I am glad it is happening!!! That revival meeting she went to on Sunday had really changed her. She also seems more confident in herself.

Of course I had my own "revival" meeting on Sunday at exactly the same time, being with Karen, the reason why I am not upset at Caroline's "sea change"!! Karen definitely came along at the right time. And with Uranus turning retrograde today, it feels like I'm gonna do some things that I never done before - the energies of Uranus manifests like that. But I have to say, I am so much happier with Karen, and I so cannot wait to be with her again this Saturday. Through the week we keep in contact through FaceBook, and it is HER that I wait for to come online.

Being with such an awakened star seed is beyond my wildest dreams! I never dreamed that this would happen after 8 years of fruitless searching!! In America and on the east coast star seeds meets all the time, but not in isolated Perth! But it was as if Karen and I were placed near to each other, as she was also born and raised in Perth, and was just a matter of time before we met. My ship is also her ship. We are soul kins. The connection is so deep. A star seed is truly who I am. I am normally shy at talking, but with Karen my words flowed out like a river, we just got on so very well together, it was like we known each before - and well we HAVE known each other before - in our past lives in the Pleiades.

I still haven't told Caroline about Karen nor my planned meeting with her this weekend. I will wait until closer to the event in case something crops up to change our plans. It is just another three days away, but it seems like three years, I so cannot wait to be with her again...... But I really don't think Caroline would mind at all at the rate things are going with her!!

Well it remains to be seen how all this will pan out..... but certainly something is happening.... and oooohhhhh I am so excited!!!!!!.....



No comments:

Post a Comment