Monday 13 May 2013

Round 7 - Well I did say......

Well I did say there are no certainty in football, or something to that effect.... An unexpected win by the Saints ensured I was denied that extra point and finished with a somewhat mediocre 6 points. However since most of the others in the office comp were in the same boat with those in the top 10 scoring between 5 and 7  points I still managed to hold onto my 8th spot with 47 points and still just two points from the top, indeed the top 3 are on 49 points, the next two on 48, and 6th spot occupied by someone with 47 points. There are six of us on 47 points, the two above me managing lower points variance than me. So it is indeed quite a tight competition for those of us in the top 10 or so, indeed the top 11 occupied by those with 47 or more points.

Now let us see what Round 8 will bring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment