Sunday 12 May 2013

Round 7 - another 2 points

Well what I thought could be a danger game mostly likely to throw a massive spanner in the works turned out to be nothing more than a canter to the victor for my pick, the Suns winning by 10 goals. Adelaide massive victory over the hapless Demons help ensure a perfect day today, 2 points from two matches. Six points thus far - a 6-2 result up to now. With Carlton being a reasonably safe prospect for their match against the Saints tomorrow I should get my 7 points which hopefully will help me hold onto my 8th spot, still giving me a chance to break back into the money 6.

However there is no such creature as a "certainty" in football so I won't be resting totally easy until the end of the match, until I see Carlton with a higher points total than the Saints at the final siren!! Then 30 minutes later to check my standings, that is about how long it takes for the final results to filter through the system to the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment