Friday 10 May 2013

Round 7 - the clash of the unbeatens

Since I am a bit late with my musings since I went to the shops to spend my paycheck I shall concentrate just on tonight's match. We have two unbeaten team, so ONE of them has to lose.... well it could be a draw but it is more likely that the winning streak of one team will come to a shuddering halt!!

First the Bombers.... they didn't play particularly well last week, they almost got beaten by the Giants in what would have been the upset of the century, it was only their final term spurt that overwhelmed the Giants and basically smashing their way out of prison!! Is it a sign that they are getting too tired or a wee bit complacent, or could they really bounce back tonight and overcome the puddy cats!!

Geelong the puddy cats didn't have it all their way last week either, with Richmond being in with a chance early one, but the Cats did play better overall and put in a slightly more consistent effort.

So as the match is fixin to start.... who will it be? Who will be good enough on this night to maintain their unbeaten record?

I reckon it is too close to call, and am not prepared to say who I think will win - except I give this cryptic clue as to who I think will prevail. The Sirians will prevail, and I am not talking about the residents of a certain Middle Eastern country currently at war, but an unearthly source, the ET citizens of a star system some 8 light years from this solar system - the Sirius star system. I shall reveal all tomorrow when I give my musings for Saturday's matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment