Sunday 7 April 2013

Those wonderful Maggies.... hehe

Uhhhh yes those Maggies they don't let me down!! For a while it looked really grim but those Maggies hit their straps at the right time and that little worm kept itself on the right side of the line when it really mattered!!! hehe!! Go Maggies!! So I ended up with a 8-1 results in my tipping, much better than I expected. And guess who let me down!!! Those Weavils!! I should never have picked them, I did so only cos of home ground advantage. I will never pick them again, never listen to the biased Western media!! The only way I may pick the Weavils again is if they play against some lowly team such as Melbourne and the game is at Patterson's. But yeah in spite of what many of us in the west would like to believe it ain't gonna be the Weavil's year. Freo will do way better, they are the team to watch over here. The Weavils will only just make up the numbers in the comp and that's about it.

But overall I must say it has been an excellent round for me, probably the best I will have for a long time. I don't think I ever picked 8 last year. But Round 3 is another round, and wouldn't ya believe it, the Weavils are indeed playing Melbourne but at the MCG so will probably pick the home team. Meanwhile my Maggies are up against the Hawks and of course I think we can beat them!!! hahaha!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment