Wednesday 3 April 2013

Another Day

Now the funeral date is set it is not just a matter of waiting, the next few days having to contend with my restless soul..... will either keep myself busy, do some yard work, or just go out somewhere.... of course there are some preparation for the funeral, putting together a tribute for Sally to be read out at the funeral, making sure I have the clothes etc ready, and remember to take Sally's pix to be placed on the coffin. The family is gonna pick me up, I much prefer to make my own way there, but they are insistent on picking me up and taking me. After the funeral is I guess a bit of a wake at the Dawes-Smith household which is not far from my place anyway. It is still hot here as usual, still summer like in the mid 30sC (90sF) so don't think there be any problem with rain ruining the funeral though it will be mostly indoors anyway, it doesn't rain much here! LOL! It was on TV last night the long range climatic forecast on this side of the universe is for the drought to get worse, the days to get hotter and drier, and more cyclones (hurricanes) of greater strength up north.

Anyway that is about it for today..... and unless there are significant news to be shared I may not come by every day but I am very much alive and kicking......

No comments:

Post a Comment