Saturday 20 April 2013

Maggies back in business

Yay the Maggies!!! I knew they'd do it! Oh what a match!! A very good win in the end and more than ready for the ANZAC Day showdown with the Bombers!!! Watch out Bombers!!!! hehe!! haha!!!!

Last night Geelong had a good win in the end, giving me a good start on my tipping. The Hawks beat a determined Freo Dockers as expected. And the Bombers had a fair win against the Saints. And Port's win over the Suns was no surprise. So that was the first five points.

Trust those bloody Weavils to spoil the party! That is it! They have had their last chance! I will not be picking the Weavils again. They are over-rated, and if they can't even win at Patterson's then there is no hope for them. Lesson learned!!

Now for tomorrow's matches..... The first of the matches hard to pick, a battle for the wooden spoon, a toss up between the Giants and the Demons. Probably go for the home ground advantage here, that is about the only thing separating the two teams.

Adelaide at home to the Bulldogs. Adelaide SHOULD win that one in spite of being only one spot above the Bulldogs on the ladder. The easiest of the three matches to pick from my point of view.

The Kangaroos against the Lions, another two lowly teams though not as lowly as Melbourne and Giants. My hunch is towards the Lions although the Kangaroos starts as favorites.

So with a current score of 5-1 tomorrow's matches could make or break me. I'd be happy to get just one extra point which will still leave me in a reasonable position in my office tipping comp. I was up to 7th spot as of last week, just one spot out of the money spots - the top six at the end of the season shares in the cash. Any more than one point out of tomorrow's matches will be a bonus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment