Friday 19 April 2013

Round 4 with some intrepidation

This could be the round that will make or break me with a few matches that could go either way....

Tonight's match is a case in point, Sydney and Geelong. Most are picking Sydney cos of home ground advantage but me thinks Geelong has a chance, so may stick my neck out there. It's a points variance match, have to guess the winning margin of the team I picked, so just sticking with another low amount to minimize any damage in case my tip doesn't come up with the goods. I think it will be a close match anyway.

Hawthorn and Fremantle, that one should go to Hawthorn especially being in the cool climes of the Apple Isles.

My Maggies against Richmond, I think it's about time my Maggies hit their straps and stop pussy-footing around, to do what they do best, play good footy and win a few matches. This is the week to start, being at the MCG they usually play well there.

The Saints and the Bombers, well the Bombers should win that one, they should continue their unbeaten run at least for one more round.

Gold Coast and Port Adelaide. Will be a lot closer than many will give credit for especially it being in the land of the banana benders. I really think it could go either way, perhaps luck will be just on the side of the Power.

Last but not least for Saturday.... the over-rated Weavils against Carlton. I do think the Weavils are way over-rated and if not for the match being at Patterson's then I'd pick the Blues without too much hesitation. However it IS at Pattersons and the Weavils usually play a little better there. I may stick my neck out and pick the Weavils but will send them hexes if they let me down! haha!!

Sunday matches musings on Sat night or Sun morning........

No comments:

Post a Comment