Sunday 21 April 2013

Round 4 Final Results

Uhhhhh another reasonably satisfying round with 2 more points for today giving me a total of 7 points. Melbourne did give me a very Weavil-like scare and I was about to give up on them but thankfully they really hit their straps in the final term for a big win in the end, giving me one point. The other point was never seriously in doubt with as I predicted Adelaide running away with the match. So I jumped into 5th spot in my office comp just two points from the lead. This puts me in money contention, the first 6 spots at the end of the season wins prize money. Now I just have to stay there which will be far easier said than done, there is still a long way to go yet, and anything can happen and usually will happen!!!

Now just looking forward to the Maggies ending the Bombers' winning streak on ANZAC Day.... uhhh did I say that??... hehe... haha..... go Maggies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment