Sunday 5 July 2015

Another Rule hehe...

In spite of this being the start of the dreaded "The Three Weeks" my tipping has actually improved with only two misses. The rule I adopted seemed to have paid off, never pick the Maggies, cos it ain't going to be our year. The match against Hawthorn being a case in point. But I DID pick the Bombers.... one of my two misses.... grrrrrrrrr...... maybe I need to adopt another rule, never pick the Bombers......

It was a shock about Adelaide coach Phil Walsh, it just goes to show that no matter who you are, you can still be knocked off at any time.  Football will never be the same again......

What else been happening in my mundane life..... It's school semester break now, so things will get quiet in my job.... thankfully! It's been really busy the past week, last week of school always busy. The teachers will be off work, but us mere mortals will still be working. Being so quiet I will take a day or so off work, probably later in the week when the temperature is forecast to drop to a bone chilling 2 degrees in the mornings! brrrrrrrr....... that is when I just want to stay in my warm bed, not to sleep but just to keep warm!!! Me and winter does not get on well together, especially when it is so freezing cold. It's ok when it rains, but it never rains much, not even in July, it is just freezing cold!!

Speaking of football teams.......


Our team plans ;)


Ancient times......


I know the feeling........









No comments:

Post a Comment